
Here are all the motion guides on for the links

It was very difficult lining up all the images so they maintained the perspective of the building. It involved creating many lines and then distorting the images in Photoshop

But eventually it was worth the time spent!

I had to delete various yellow blocks on the 'windows' layer to make it appear as if the windows were getting switched on

To make the buttons I created a photo with 50% opacity to use for the 'Over' part of the button, so you could tell when the mouse was hovered over it

But I decided that I didn't like the sludgy brown colour the photo went so changed it to a solid colour instead

I made my own frame for the photo to sit in as it just didn't stand out enough on it's own

I added sound to the volcano (which I love!!!!), the windows popping into view and also the pictures whooshing out of the volcano. I may add other sounds in too as it develops.

And finally to complete the page with a nice little twist... I've made it rain! When you click on a character the rain cloud gets larger, darker and then rains on that character! For this I used the brightness option to make the cloud change colour. I had to recreate the cloud with the drawing tools as the options weren't available to me when working with a graphic.


No comments:
Post a Comment