
I also asked the others what they thought to the four main ideas. The emails are below:
Hi,
I've had a few thoughts about the website...
1) The band members "walk on" to the web page from the side carrying a board which has the logo on. Then elements of the website like the navigation links fall down from the top and they catch them, putting them in the right place on the page. Sort of like removal men lol, not sure how I could actually do any of this though lol!
2) Scrap book feel with sellotape sticking down photos onto the web page as you hover over and stuff like that
3) Musical theme with the instruments moving across the page and becoming a photo or the links etc
4) Mythical creature theme with elements exploding in fire when clicked on (ie the links once clicked on...)
What do you all think of those ideas?? It's hard really having to do it all blind, without a logo and band members, but the work you both keep sending through is inspiring me! I love the funky background of the line drawing Louise. I could have sections of that moving around and turning etc. Could make your eyes go a bit bogeyed though lol!!
Jo
Hi Jo
1 - like the idea, ties in with the name - can you do this though!
2 - sounds promising - but have we seen it before?
3 - not too sure about this
4 - no!
Gavin

No comments:
Post a Comment